The purpose of this study was to investigate the effect of teaching program on the development of disabled students, self
– concept. The sample of this study consisted of 28 male and female disabled students. They participated in a 6
– week teaching program and completed a self
– concept survey developed by the researcher. The results showed that the teaching program had appositive effect on the self
– concept of the disabled students. The researcher recommended giving more attention to the self
– concept in the educational programs.